Unit 502 5/F Orient Square Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. (formerly Emerald Ave.) Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
Posted on : December 21, 2019
Job ID : 345098
EXIST SOFTWARE LABS is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER.
This is a senior level project management role working in an Agile development environment. As a member of the engineering team, you must have the ability to collaborate with project stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PROJECT MANAGER • Plans, manages and controls all phases of software development projects across teams, including definition study with client, business process re-engineering, system analysis and design and actual implementation in large-scale system environment
• Monitors work deliverables through thorough resource planning, project scheduling, time estimates and forecasting·
• Coordinates with all other departments for team support, specially on QA processes, if required so;
• Manages risks and issues by anticipating and identifying back up plans to achieve
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROJECT MANAGER • Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related courses/field;
• With at least 4 years related work experience within the IT Industry, specially in utilizing project management tools, methodologies and software applications (must have managed multiple projects concurrently);
• Must be knowledgeable in principles, practices and techniques of applications in open source technologies, and their impact on business strategies / current system;
• Must have extensive exposure on advanced software development in Java / .Net;
• With excellent architectural design knowledge of OOP Techniques, component architecture, XML, Design Patterns, UML, OOAD, EJB and J2EE architecture;
• Must have experience in designing and implementing distributed systems or enterprise application (RMI, JINI), abd Enterprise Application Integration
• Must be a Team Leader and a self starter;
• Must be result-oriented; takes initiative, assertive and dependable. Can work with minimum supervision
• Can work well under pressure; highly flexible in a fast paced environment and can do multi-tasking·
• Must possess above average interpersonal skills with the ability to manage customer expectations and resolve issues and concerns.
• Must possess excellent verbal, written, administrative and presentation/negotiation skills.