With business certificates | Established in 2015 | 1001-5000 employees
Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 5
Posted on : December 17, 2019
Job ID : 344563
CORPORATE LEGAL COUNSEL
1. Member of the Philippine Bar
2. Must have good written and oral communication skills
3. Minimum of a year of professional experience in a law firm or legal department
4. Efficient and timely management of the entrusted cases
5. Motivation and orientation towards achieving the objectives
6. In-depth knowledge of civil law, economic and civil procedure, criminal law and criminal procedures
7. Experience in participation in proceedings before administrative authorities and before courts
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare legal documents including pleadings, petitions, motions, affidavit and memoranda to be filed with judicial courts, quasi-judicial bodies, government agencies, and instrumental bodies.
3. Coordinate and correspond on behalf of the Company with relevant government agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commissions (SEC), Department of Trade and Industries (DTI) and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and attend to the compliance requirements of the company.
4. Prepare, draft and review commercial and/or corporate documents by and of the Company including contracts, board resolutions, articles of incorporation and by-laws of the Company.
5. Provides opinions, memoranda, counsel, and advice to the Management, and give recommendations for its consideration on corporate legal matters.
6. Notarize legal documents such as contracts and affidavits.
7. Ensure the company’s legal compliance with corporate law, rules, and regulations.
8. Monitor cases as may be assigned.
9. Manage organized filling of corporate legal documents.
10. Other related duties as may be from time to time.