Megaland Warehouse, Ouano Compound, Opao, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted on : December 15, 2019
Job ID : 344397
BENBY ENTERPRISES, INC.
BENBY is the leading full service distribution company that has extensive and reliable experience and reputable expertise in brand and market development. It is home of leading international food brands like Frito Lay Snacks, Quaker Oats, M&M’s, Snickers, Pedigree, Ferrero, Nutella, Tic Tac, Loacker, Nivea, Reynolds, Swiss Miss, and Dole among others. History Established in the year 1988 as an import, distribution, and marketing company. Braving its way through highly competitive arena, BEI has successfully led its product lines to market leadership in their respective market segments. Our vision is to be one of the leading distributors and marketers of world renowned quality consumer food products.
The Benby team is guided by the core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and social responsibility. Its employees enjoy a family- oriented work philosophy that promotes an atmosphere of trust, respect, continuous learning and empowerment. People are its greatest asset, and its work mantra is Hard Work and Fun! Benby cares about its community and is very active in greening the environment and uplifting the lives of its employees and fellow Filipinos by its advocacy on education.
Is currently looking for:
AREA SALES MANAGER
* At least 3-5 years of experience * Managerial level
Located at: Mandaue City, Cebu & Davao City
Responsibilities: * Manage and supervise multiple secondary accounts in the area of assignment and monitor short term/ long term volume of profitability target * Ensure delivery of agreed primary volume growth and distributor reach
* Develop and increase distributorship coverage in various areas of assignment
* Maintain and build strategic relationship with existing and potential secondary accounts
* Work closely, align targets and report to Regional Sales Manager
Qualifications: * Experience in FMCG, in distributor management or in the related field
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent. * Good interpersonal, managerial and organizational skills
For other employment opportunities, you may visit our website: www.benby.com