Caldwell wants you! - Be our Customer Care Associate & get Up to 20K - Apply now!
davao del sur
changeNo ExperienceHigh School graduates are welcome
Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title : Over 300
Posted on : December 09, 2019
Job ID : 344296
Caldwell BPO is an advanced Business Process Outsourcing Company providing high-quality yet cost-effective customer management and business process solutions. Using the latest technology paired with our highly professional staff, we can ensure that we will have your business covered in all important aspects.
Our objective as a company is to help organizations enhance the most-valued customer relationship by improving the methods that deliver their services. Our background as a pioneering communications company implies we have procedures, experience, and abilities that make us ready to achieve our goals as a company and the business objectives of our clients.
Our expertise covers a wide array of industries ranging from:
• Product and Consumer Support
• Insurance Healthcare
• Technical Support
• Financial Services
Get hired today! Receive just as much as P20,000 each month! Grow with a global enterprise as you enhance client care experience! Your work is to support calling consumers on taking care of their records, fix the challenges they are experiencing, and facilitate proficiency, ability, and benefit in encouraging them to get more out of their products and services.
Be a part of one of the premier brand names in the world and feel the excitement of State-of-the-art Technological innovation! We are currently in need of Customer Service Representatives in our Davao site!
What will you do?
• Accurately document information of all consumer communications in compliance with guidelines
• Communicate and work well with internal divisions as needed
• Meet high-performance pursuits as set by management
• Use of firm-specific CRM and ERP program platforms
• Solve difficulties and respond to concerns swiftly, proficiently and courteously
Who is suitable for the job? Please see below:
• Must have finished at least two years in college
• Good English communication skills
• Team Player
• Requires minimum supervision
Benefit from these first-class-worthy perks:
• Competitively priced earnings packages
• Occupation advancement: Obtain growth by way of numerous training
• Word of mouth program: Receive rewards for effectively referring your pals and family members to be a part of our organization by means of our Employee Referral Program
How to Apply
We achieve stability in our organization by treating our employees the same way we treat our valued clients, with utmost care. Get in touch with us today. Let’s discuss how we can help you. Contact us at 0935 583 0718 or email us at carly(dot)mendoza(at)Caldwellcommunications(dot)net to learn more.
Apply Now and get hired today! We do not accept walk-in applicants. Please send us your application so we can get in touch with you and schedule you for an interview.