DKP SERVICES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholder with our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Online Casino games. Account Managers liaise between clients, customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
As junior account manager, your role will be to support the Lead Account Manager in developing, maintaining and expanding all key account management activities whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our games and solutions accordingly. You will perform a variety of duties aimed at managing your employer’s client relationships.
- Assist the Lead Account Manager in managing close relationships with the allocated B2B clients. These clients will be based in multiple locations. Management will be via a mix of face-to-face meetings, phone calls, email, Skype and so forth.
- Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements.
- Ensure clients are optimizing our games on their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning of our games and new games released quickly on clients’ sites.
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features.
Other Major Responsibilities:
- Assist in the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze clients’ usage of our games
- Responsible for working with the Sales and Marketing team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English or very strong communication skills in these languages
- Minimum 1 years of experience of account management in online gaming industry is a MUST.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Willing to travel for client meeting and attend expos
How to Apply
To apply for this position or for more information please contact us.
DKP Services, Inc.
28th Flr. Zuellig Bldg. Makati Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas
Makati, Metro Manila