Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Looks into and manages project scope, budget and deliverables
- Plans, implements projects and takes the lead in project kick offs
- Creates schedule, identifies milestones, critical points and timelines of projects
- Sets day-to-day project goals and milestones and communicates them effectively to corresponding colleagues
- Works closely with Purchasing Officer and Warehouse In-Charge to ensure on-time availability of parts needed in projects
- Works with Production Supervisor in allocating project resources and in formulating weekly schedules of projects ensuring proper priorities are made and schedules are followed accordingly
- Monitors, tracks and reports on project progress
- Works with QA/QC officer and production supervisor to ensure project outputs are according to company’s standards on quality and functionality
- Implements and manages change when necessary to meet project deadlines and outputs
- Handles shipping arrangements of projects and coordinates with third-party service providers
- Evaluates project results and reports them accordingly
- Performs other tasks related to the job
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Works well with and in a team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Computer/Industrial Engineering
- At least two (2) years related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Professional qualification is an advantage
HGG Profiling Specialists Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of HGG Profiling Equipment B.V. based in the Netherlands. It has been in the business for more than 26 years and is the first to design and develop a special high-precision mobile CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) pipe cutting machines. After several innovative solutions, HGG Profiling Equipment has grown to a leading company in the market of pipe cutting.
Why join us?
As part of the HGG Group, you will be able to experience a pleasant working environment with an open and friendly atmosphere. HGG is a relatively young company that pays a lot of attention to its employees' personal development and ambitions.
We offer plenty of freedom and scope for personal initiative within a rapidly growing high-tech company. A good salary with a pleasant working culture that centers on working hard and playing hard await the successful candidate.