Goldtown is an established authority in the power tools market that offers our customers leading brand names, including a wide selection of tools and accessories. Our company-operated stores feature a full complement of everyday and specialized equipment that includes diesel & gasoline engines, power generating sets, welding machines, material handling, air compressors, light construction equipment, water pumps and storage tanks, agricultural implements, and a large selection of machine tools, and consumables such as drill bits, blades, welding rods, metal cutting tools, abrasives, maintenance chemicals, and adhesives.
At Goldtown, we provide today’s consumers with precisely what they need for their projects, to execute their plans and even in the subsequent maintenance- from a targeted selection of relevant technology products, accessories, and services, to the personal attention and expert guidance of knowledgeable sales specialists- all in a convenient, inviting and easy to-shop store environment.
GOLDTOWN INDUSTRIAL SALES CORP. is looking for candidates to fill the position(s) of:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stock Monitoring
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels, forecasts supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Organizes stocks at their respective locations and labels shelves, ensures efficient material storage and handling.
- Keeps an updated Masterlist of items and stocks in the selling area, performs stock counting, reconciles discrepancies with report and actual stocks.
- Stock Movements
- Writes and submits stock requests for item movements from the Warehouse to the selling area or for customers’ orders.
- Processes the movement of items from the store to other branches, facilitates the preparation of items and coordinates with the logistics for delivery.
- Receives and documents items from sales returns and backorders, secures proper documentation of items borrowed and returned to the selling area.
- Reports and Other Clerical Tasks
- Prepares and submits inventory reports on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting selling department on their stock query.
- Performs other related tasks as directed by the supervisor.
- Graduate of Vocational Course or Any 4-year Course, preferably Business Courses
- With experience in the solicited field is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized and exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently