Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted on : December 09, 2019
Job ID : 343913
Teh Tai Global Corporation is the leading concrete poles and piles manufacturer in Visayas, providing safe and reliable Concrete Poles for various applications.
Teh Tai Global Corporation is looking for qualified applicant who shares our values, possesses a high level of initiative and responsibility to join us on this journey. We are offering you with the best career opportunities for professional growth and development:
• Competitive salary
• Mid-Year Bonus, Christmas Bonus, 13th Month Pay and other incentives
• Free service vehicle from SM Consolacion to the plant site and vice versa
Is in need of:
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (1)
• Any Engineering course preferably Mechanical Engineer
• With at least 2 years relevant experience in construction set- up
Duties and responsibilities of shall include but not limited to the following:
• Coordinates with superior regarding priorities in production schedule and strictly follows production plan in order to meet the delivery schedule required by the customer.
• Supervises and observes proper operation and implementation of concreting activities based on the established quality system.
• Provides training to newly hired employees on concreting processes and activities to ensure its effectiveness and competence on respective area and work assignment.
• Continuously monitors competence of subordinates on performing work assignment.
• Coordinates to Maintenance Section any encountered machine and equipment breakdown during production process for repair thus, eliminates production delay.
• Contributes and recommends possible solutions to the encountered problem/s during production operation.
• Properly utilizes available company provided resources in order to prevent any losses.
• Relieves and takes over unoccupied positions on respective area as per production requirements.
• Observes implementation of 5’S activities within the area of responsibility in accordance to health, safety and environment program.
• Prepares and accomplished necessary production reports on time.
• Provide assistance to management in the implementation of company rules and regulations; endorses possible labor problems to management.
• Provide assistance, involvement and cooperation in realization and implementation of company scheduled activities.
• Works hand in hand with the management in attainment of company goals and objectives.