JR. FRONT-END WORDPRESS DEVELOPER (HOME BASED)
We're a web design firm based in Australia and focused on building and maintaining WordPress WooCommerce online stores with a growing team of talented and skilled team members in the Philippines. They love working with Faststores because they get to work from home but are still part of a great team and fast growing company and are constantly improving their skills and learning new ones. Plus we offering attractive compensation and performance bonuses.
You will be responsible in extensive testing/quality assurance for any existing and new WordPress projects.
You will be providing test plan on different viewports and browsers and ensure all tasks are done before delivering to the client.
You will constantly be looking for ways to improve our processes and procedures (QA/testing phase) to ensure that the level of satisfaction is maintained and improved as the business grows.
You will also be responsible in doing some data entry jobs and fixing minor CSS/front-end issues.
The perfect candidate shall meet the following criteria:
Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and that candidates must evidence their values as part of the application process.
- Balanced - We create and maintain a healthy work-life balance, contributing to society, and demonstrating social responsibility
- Lead - We take care of the business and clients as if they were our own, we are empowered to lead and make decisions
- Accountability - We understand the ultimate goal and being free to creatively problem-solve in order to get there, and committing to great service and performance
- Zeal - We have fun and find passion in our work, and seek to freely speak our mind.
- Excellence - We practice teamwork as we strive to be the best, in order to provide quality service for our clients.
Skills and Experience
- WordPress Development. 1+ year of front-end development experience with strong understanding of WordPress core and WordPress development standards.
- Technologies: Experience in HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design, and Foundation - but not limited to.
- QA Methodologies. Knowledge of concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality-focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grow.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Works both independently and with others and has the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Flexibility/ adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive scheme.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home - you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and internet connection, and a place where you can work uninterrupted.
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid vacation leaves
- Strictly observes National Philippine holidays
If you have the experience, and your values align with ours, submit your resume now and expect to hear from us.