Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan
- Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and conditions apply
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AUTOMATIONS ANALYST
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of any IT/Engineering related courses.
- At least 2 years experience in ASP.Net or C#.Net
- Experience in VBA macro, MS access, and Windows SQL is preferred
- With knowledge in SDLC – Agile and scrum
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Support the development of various quality mechanisms like FMEA / Value Stream Maps / BPMS / Operations Excellence Maturity for all processes in aligned businesses
- Work closely with the black belts / Tower Leads to define, execute, and then monitor the operations and business metrics and drive other quality initiatives
- Collect data and baseline current state values, deploy standard dashboards for metrics and performance indicators for various new and old deal
- Report out SDO performance visual data management for the towers / deals
- Own and drive Lean and Six Sigma projects
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group