About Manulife Philippines
Over The Limits ( OTL ) Unit is a sales group composed of competitive and high performing sales agents under the agency force of Manulife Philippines.
Manulife Philippines is an insurance company dedicated to providing Filipino families with reliable and forward-thinking solutions to various financial needs. Whether you need help securing your children's education, your retirement, or simply want to build your savings, we are dedicated to finding the right solutions to help you achieve your dreams and goals.
Manulife Philippines is a subsidiary of Manulife Financial based in Canada, one of the largest life insurance companies in the world. As a leading insurance provider in the country, we are proud to offer a range of flexible and innovative products that address your financial needs.
Our growing network of insurance advisors and branch offices in key cities make us even more accessible than ever before. We have offices nationwide, with the head office located in Makati City. Join us today and begin your journey towards a more stable and secure future.
UNIT MANAGER ( URGENT, 40 Positions Available )
Manulife Philippines is a subsidiary of Manulife Financial based in Canada, one of the largest life insurance companies in the world. As a leading insurance provider in the country, is now on massive expansion phase, aiming to further dominate the market.
We are now looking for exceptional, career-driven and goal-oriented Unit Managers. We need 40 Unit Managers.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Ensure growth in recruitment and develop his/her own team
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets of his/her team
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the team
- Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend
- Conduct regular team meetings
What We Offer:
- Potential Monthly Income ( Php100,000 to Php300,000 )
- A minimum allowance of Php 30,000.00 per month and may increase depending on current annual income
- Up to 50% Override Commission to team's production
- Additional 2% Override Commission based on the number of active sales agent in your team
- Additional Php 1,000 bonus per new recruit
- An additional year-end bonus of Php 5,000 (minimum) per new recruit
- An additional year-end bonus of 8% of annual team production
- Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses on top of what is mentioned above
- You will be given a high impact training and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business
- Access and use of 53 Manulife branches across the country
- Group insurance and HMO coverage
- Retirement fund fully managed by Manulife's fund experts
- International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia
- At least 2 years of experience as a Manager (Sales/Handing a Team) in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Bancassurance, Banking, Automotive and Training / Education Institutions
- Willing to take Licensure Exams and undergo Trainings
- Recruitment, Training, Coaching & Leading his/her team
- Attend the training of the agency and corporate office to enhance leadership and management skills
- The personal commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients and advisors
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Strong people skills with an established network of personal and business contacts is necessary
- People-oriented and can build rapport easily
- Tech and social media savvy an advantage
- Willing to work either in Ayala, Quezon Ave or Ortigas
The successful candidates will have:
- Potential Monthly Income ( Php 100,000 to Php300,000 )
- Work-life balance with Flexible time
- Financial freedom
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Numerous TRAVEL INCENTIVES
- Opportunity to learn from top caliber insurance practitioners
- An avenue to broaden social networks
- Opportunity to dictate your own income