Diamond Interior Industries Corporation, a leading company that offers a variety of office furniture and partitions, hotel and restaurant furniture, modular kitchen cabinets, carpet and blinds, glass and aluminum cladding, cabinetry, raw materials and hardware, is currently looking for highly competent, aggressive and pro-active candidates for our expanding business.
We offer a rewarding career potential and an exceptional compensation package for qualified applicants.
Reporting to the President, The Human Resources Head manages the day-to-day operations of the human resource office. The HR Head manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Head manages the HR Staff in carrying out its responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, benefits, compensation, organizational development, employee engagement and relations, and training.
KEY TASK RESPONSIBILITIES
- Government Mandated Benefits Administration. Reporting of contribution and loan payments for SSS, HDMF and PHIC according to the set deadline of the respective agency.
- Process different government benefits including, salary loans, maternity benefits, sickness benefits, disability and hospitalization benefits as per procedures and timelines given by the respective agency.
- Provide solutions for all pending government reporting and benefits processing. (e.g unpostables, offsetting, underpayments)
- Represent the company as its authorized personnel in transacting, signing and approvals of all government mandated processes excluding BIR.
- Ensures that company benefits are properly administered and signed by the proper signatories.
- Assist in the conceptualization and creation of new company benefits.
- Provides monthly compensation and benefits report to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
Recruitment and Staffing
- Ensures the proper implementation of recruitment and staffing according the set policy and standards by the department.
- Determine, process and handle job vacancies for every department based on the manpower plan and requisition of department heads and BUMs.
- Process job posting, requirements gathering and payment follow ups for all job posting avenues.
- Shortlist, categorizes, endorse and schedule all applicants for testing, interview and initial screening.
- Conducts applicant testing.
- Contract preparation and administration (rank and file/non skilled employees only)
- Prepares and collects pre-employment documents of newly hired employees for 201 filing and payroll endorsement.
- Conducts orientation and site tour for newly hired employees
- Conducts Newly hired integration program for new employees
- Provides monthly recruitment reports to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
- Assists in the implementation, development and improvement of policies, and procedures within the company.
- Monitor and collate all incident reports for the MANCOM in preparation for disciplinary action processing.
- Interoffice memorandum creation and distribution to supervisors, managers and heads regarding different company activities and minor offenses.
- Participate and assist on all company employee engagement related activities.
- Administration of clearances and exit interviews for end of contract employees.
- Conduct Management, employee and HR surveys
- Provides monthly employee relations reports to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
Training and Organizational Development
- Assist in the implementation of training needs analysis
- Assist in the creation and conceptualization of training modules for the company
- Assist in training effectiveness administration
- Conduct minor trainings for employees.
- Assist in major trainings such as venue preparation and distribution and reproduction of manuals and training materials
- Assist in the conceptualization of succession planning.
- Monitor, prepare, process and endorse appointment papers, merit increases and employee movements.
- Provides monthly Training and OD reports to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
- Conceptualize and updates bulletin board postings
- Answers telephone inquiries from internal customers
- Maintains 201 files, ensure its completion and up to date accurate information
- Facilitates ATM application of all newly hired employees as part of the pre-employment requirements.
- Assist in the fast and accurate processing of payroll
- Payslip printing, segregation and distribution
- Prepares, maintains and ensures that all HR forms are supplied and ready for use by internal customers.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: The HR Head will report to the President.
WORKING CONDITION: The HR Head will work in an office and occasionally in a non office set-up.
- A graduate of any four-year course preferable in Psychology or Human Resource Management
- Has 5+ years experience in human resource management in a generalist capacity
- Has strong leadership and management skills
- Is keen to details
- Is able to discuss and facilitate various processes such as training, meeting, among others
How to Apply
For interested applicants, Please submit/send your resume with 2x2 picture:
Diamond Interior Industries Corp.
Diamond Interiors Bldg.,
Humabon Ave., North Reclamation Area,
Cebu City, 6000
(Near SM PUJ Terminal, CNT, Good Year and CIFC)
Tel #:(032) 232 6016 to 18