Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Accounting, Business or Finance related course
- CPA is preferred but not required
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting
- Must have experience in accounting systems
- Must be able to impose herself/himself in front of the team through exceptional knowledge of the business and coaching skills
- Ability to solve urgent matters, work under pressure and impose a proactive spirit in the team
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Manages all QA scores and maintains agreed SLA’s and KPI’s for PTP processes
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements to client's business processes to enhance shareholder value
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly SLA/metrics. Provides recommendations and implementation of quality improvement methods
- Front line contact for Client operations for questions or issues surrounding SLA specific to PTP process
- Responsible for the preparation of management reports in line with Client and Accenture’s requirements
- Interacts and participates in client work groups, appropriate systems development projects, and other similar activities
- The secondary POC between Accenture and the client management on service delivery requirements, issues, and customer satisfaction relating to PTP process.
- Participates in service delivery meetings providing status on PTP’s team performance, potential issues, and the like as well as providing input on continuous improvement and issue resolution
- Implements and maintains a rigorous process of using the metrics to assess performance and perform weekly team huddles to use the metrics reports
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.