TV Shop Philippines is the #1 TV, Online & Mobile Shopping Company in Philippines. We’re expanding and in need of Passionate & Highly Motivated People that can make an impact on our media platforms and overall business.
Our company is full of Passionate People with Exciting Goals who are not afraid to Dream BIG! If you’re like minded… you might be the perfect fit for our team.
What your Future with TV Shop will look like
Wherever there's growth there's plenty of opportunity to develop your own career path. You’ll need to be flexible, innovative, resourceful and able to multi task as a team & also on your own. If you're simply looking for a job that pays the bills, then this is not for you. But if you can wear a variety of different hats, this will be the most exhilarating ride of your life, you will have fun and learn a lot… all at the same time.
The Executive Marketing Associate position is an exciting role for anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit as you will be learning various aspects of a fast-growing business and working closely with Senior Management.
Support activities for the International Offices
- Work closely with the Country Managers and Senior Management for the proper upkeep of International offices
- Coordinate with translators and Creatives for timely creation of required marketing materials
- Coordinate general requirements with various stakeholders for the maintenance of the offices (including legal and financial documents)
- Organize product shipments
- Participate in planning sessions by providing relevant and accurate sales, marketing and logistics info
Administrative Duties for Senior Executives
- Conduct research and prepare the groundwork for initiatives of Senior Executives
- Manage travel arrangements within given deadlines while ensuring cost-efficiency of trips booked or planned
- Manage, schedule and coordinate logistics of meetings, engagements and events
- Streamline multiple requests from various stakeholders requiring sign off from Senior Executives
- Coordinate with personal staff of Senior Executives for the proper upkeep of their household
- Coordinate general requirements with various stakeholders for properties and assets (including legal and financial documents)
- Manage personal finances such as paying bills, balancing accounts and monitoring expenses
Initiate and manage select revenue-generating streams or channels of the company, with a large focus on Television and Promo
- Gather and analyze relevant data from various departments (e.g. Product Marketing, Sales & Operations, Warehouse & Logistics) to create effective media and promo plans
- Coordinate with and develop motivational strategies for the Sales & Operations department to achieve revenue targets
- Monitor the progress of initiatives and implemented plans, adjust if needed and propose resolution for areas of inefficiency
- Create comprehensive recording, filing and storing systems for important documents – both of legal and semi-confidential nature, to ensure reference materials are quickly and correctly retrieved or updated as needed
- Graduate of any Business Management / Administration, or Marketing course.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Familiar with general business concepts.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Knowledge of project management, calendar and file-sharing applications is a plus.
- Excellent time, project and stakeholder management skills.
- A self-starter with initiative and ability to see tasks and projects through completion with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and open to constructive criticism.
- Reliable, hardworking and driven to succeed.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Analytical, with great problem-solving skills.
Our goal is to keep aggressively growing and wherever there is growth there are opportunities for your own career path within our company. You will need to be adaptable, flexible, innovative, resourceful and able to work on your own at times.
Our company is full of Passionate People with Exciting Goals who are not afraid to Dream BIG! If you’re like us, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
- Monday to Friday, with 2 optional Saturdays
- Standard time is 10am to 7pm
- Occasional time and day shifting may be required