Is currently looking for:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or equivalent
- Proficient in MS OFFICE applications
- Preferably with related experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- With outstanding leadership, interpersonal and people management skills
- Highly analytical and well organized with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Can work under pressure
- Trustworthy, with good moral character and integrity
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Certified Safety Officer 2 (BOSH Certification) is an advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and endorse manpower request from all Branch
- Conducts 2nd Interview of applicants for key position.
- Recommends approval of qualified candidates for final interview
- Develop and update job description and job specifications & recruitment process as needed.
- Supervises entire recruitment process performed by the Recruitment Associate.
B. LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Identifies training and development needs through interviews, consultations with persons in key positions, focus group discussion, surveys/ questionnaire, performance appraisals, direct observation and the likes. Identify appropriate training.
- Designs new employee orientation program as needed.
- Create, implement and update Employee Manual as needed.
- Plan & Design Training & Development Program such as New Employee Orientation Program
- Oversee conduct of HR Training and Development seminars & interventions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
C. PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL
- Ensures the fair and accurate implementation of performance evaluation systems.
- Serves as a mediator of any tensed Staff-Leader relationship after a poor performance evaluation.
- Organize/formulates recognition programs for both employees and company's milestones.
D. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Acts as Safety Officer and coordinate with DOLE for any appropriate requirements
- Maintains a channel of communication within the company through company memorandum and online communication i.e: email, skype
- Ensures compliance with Labor Laws.
- Implements disciplinary and grievance procedures and performs investigations in any company concerns.
- Organize company activities such as Christmas Party, Team Building and other company activities.
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
E. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Checks and verifies payroll
- Review all incoming Appliance, Medical, Cellphone, PC and Musical Loans for final approval with the management.
- Notifies the finance head regarding all employee deductions such as:
- Appliance Loan, Cellphone Loan, Medical Loan, Variances and Other company deductions
- Review and process Hospital reimbursement claims.
- Review and checks all Statutory reports for SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig
- Prepare and request Load Allowance for all Branches.
F. HR ADMINISTRATION
- Review HR Systems on Hiring and Placement, Job Evaluation, Performance Appraisal and Compensation and Benefits.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource and government requirements; conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the company at hearings.
- Conducts exit interviews
- Coordinates with Security Agencies in all Security Guard concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.