DYNINNO Philippines is a communication center established to support International Travel Network LLC (ITN - www.itncorp.com) in its global expansion. ITN is an international airline ticket consolidator founded in San Francisco, USA, that has direct agency sales contracts with more than 40 global airlines.
DYNINNO Philippines is set with the objective to provide contact center support to ITN’s clients from the USA, UK, and Canada. DYNINNO Philippines is a part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies, that has active facilities in India, Colombia, Egypt, Latvia, and Moldova. We are using cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Data Processing, FinTech, and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Philippines has started its operations in the Philippines in 2012 and has rapidly grown to 850 employees across locations in Manila and Cebu with plans to grow our team to over 1000 employees in 2020.
Our mission is to create and promote innovation through technology, cultivating our teams global presence by leveraging their expertise, value, and talent.
Our associates are the driving force of our business. We coach our employees in the latest Sales and Customer Service techniques and teach them how to use our unique tools that make us leaders of the industry.
At DYNINNO Philippines, we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
- People : We grow talent – People are our greatest asset.
- Innovation : We nurture pioneering approaches to contemporary business challenges.
- Technology: We harness the power of technology, unleashing its creative and innovative potential.
- Progress : We strive for constant improvement.
- Communication : We respond to, and collaborate with our customers swiftly - Clear - Quick - Compelling.
- Trust : We’re accountable for every decision we make - We care about the people who work for us and the people we work for - We work hard to build trust and we aim to keep it.
DYNINNO Philippines cultivates the spirit of innovation and results-proven management methodologies.
Leveraging a global network of business connections across industries including travel, entertainment and online non-banking finance, we make it possible for aspiring entrepreneurial projects to thrive in an online environment where cost-effective performance is the bottom line.
At the core of Dynamic Innovations is an ongoing drive for transforming bold ideas into reality, finding innovative ways to take advantage of arising opportunities, creating dynamic solutions to address new challenges, and doing it all for our partners.
Why join us?
1. Build long-term relationships
Create a networking database and manage your own list of accounts and clients, with no call-calls involved. With loyal customers coming back to you again and again, you will become a link between the company brand and the clients, focusing on building relationships rather than one-off sales.
2. Use Our Industry Expertise
We have created a set of industry-changing online tools available 24/7 that will help you maximize your performance and help you facilitate the client in the most professional way.
3. Grow or Glow
It is up to you whether you want to pursue the career of a Supervisor or become a Top-performing Travel Agent. In any case, we will support you with the necessary coaching, training, and expertise from our international team of Travel Experts.
4. Earn as much as you want
With our market-breaking commission scheme, the sky's the limit for your income. We provide guidance and insight, not binding you to a number. Create your own limits!
- Unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme (Produce more = Earn more, NO LIMITS. Earn 6 digits in incentives per month).
- Paid Communication and Customer service skills training provided by our team of international Travel Professionals.
- Non-stop ongoing training led by our in-house Travel Gurus.
- Professional and fun work environment.
- Paid time offs, training, transportation, and meal allowances.
- Extensive Benefits & Bonuses program.
- Guaranteed development.
- Monthly engaging events.
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals.
- Class A* office in Cebu.
- Processing new clients' inquiries - Cooperating with incoming clients to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Following-up - Making sure clients are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for clients with professional insight and expertise.
- Developing - Growing professional level via attending various training and seminars.
- Networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stable evolving clients’ database.
- Planning trips - Engage with other agents to find and deliver the best solutions to clients in a designated GDS (Global Distribution System) software.
- Advanced/Native level of English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- Impeccable Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Advanced level of PC knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with GDS System is an advantage.
- Prior experience in Travel/Sales industries will be a weighted advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Schedule of Operations:
- Morning Shift
- Evening Shift
- Work Schedule: 5 Working Days + 2 Days Off
- Walk-In Applicants are entertained from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday