Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
- Provide technical and team leadership in the design, implementation, and testing of high-performance, high-quality VoIP communication applications primarily for Android.
- Develop GUI and other aspects of the application according to the standards of the platform
- Interact with remote team extensively.
- Deliver innovative solutions that increase application performance, usability, and fit for our target customers
- Implement standards-based communication protocols and related technologies
- Provide aggressive, attainable goals and time frames
- Drive standard based architectures and supporting services
- Follow engineering best practices in a team environment to develop high-quality products including writing automated unit, component and feature level testing
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture and the development of product features
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
- BS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent with excellent grades
- 8+ years of experience developing state-of-the-art applications
- 4+ years significant Android development including a released app
- 1+ years of experience with text, voice, or video communication applications
- Ability to lead software engineering team
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience creating custom UI components.
- Understanding on Analytics and usage of Dependency injection, like Dagger, ButterKnife, Event bus.
- Experience writing unit tests using JUnit, Espresso, Mockito etc.
- Strong understanding in material design.
- Strong understanding of software algorithms, structures, and design patterns
- Excellent object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Experience developing high-quality, multi-threaded applications
- Must possess good communication skills and be eager to work in a team environment with other dedicated engineers
- Experience with Bionic and NDK
- Experience with C/C++ is preferred.
- Understanding on using Swig is a big plus.
- Application development for Mobile platforms such as iOS, or others would be a big plus
- Experience with audio encoding/decoding preferred.
- Experience with Video encoding/decoding preferrable.
- Experience with IP networking and telephony is a big plus.
- Understanding in Bluetooth stack is a big plus.
- Experience with Linux fundamentals would be plus as well.
For more information about our company, visit our website: