Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
The client is a young and growing software development company that provides leading-edge social media analysis capabilities. They specialize in real-time analytics against big data sources, and can meet most any challenge through its broad offering that includes software, training, and services. The position reports to the Principal Architect.
- Strong Build, Deployment, System, and Infrastructure automation programming skills in tools like Terraform, Saltstack, and Bamboo.
- Strong understanding of Cloud platforms, preferably Amazon Web ServicesStrong understanding of DevOps patterns and solutions
- Demonstrated experience operating software delivery pipeline using automation
- Experience working with an agile development methodology is a plus
- Experience with Micro Service patterns is a plus
- Strong email communication, listening and writing skills, with specific attention to detail and follow-up required
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task required
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment required
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other technical field
- Minimum of three years of experience in software engineering; including analysis, design, and development of complex applications
- Professional experience collaborating with Development, Operations and Infrastructure teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) required
- Improve accuracy, speed, and quality of software delivery pipeline from source control to production systemsincluding build automation, static code analysis, test automation, deployment automation, application logging, application monitoring, and alerting.
- Analyzing, Designing, and Implementing Infrastructure solutions using automation
- Reviewing and improving existing infrastructure of Hybrid Cloud platform
- Troubleshoot, identify, and remediate issues such as suboptimal performance and outages
- Identify and Improve infrastructure costs
- Support and Respond to application events and incident reports
Apply, Learn, Enjoy and Earn what you deserve now!
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://careers.codev.com