Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
IT PROJECT MANAGERS
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
- At least 12 years of relevant IT or Operations experience and with 3 years Project Management experience specific to the following Technology platforms/products:
- Software/Application Development and Integration
- Packaged Application Products (SAP, Oracle or other specialization)
- Testing CoE- Advanced Testing
- Scrum Master
- Agile Certified
- Proven ability to do software release project management and resource planning
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Align goals and expectations with project scope and priority
- Prepare work plan and manage time tracked against the plan; check that work is being completed on schedule, within budget, and with the appropriate level of resource utilization
- Identify risks and risks mitigation
- Review, validate and assign issues
- Track progress of issue resolution
- Review, validate and assign scope changes for analysis
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage reviews, deliverable confirmation and acceptance and transition checkpoints
- Track requirements phase as per agreed program milestones
- Collect and review project performance status
- Create project status report
- Review and track time logged against tasks and work products in the work plan
- Monitor and manage resource utilization within the team
- Support planning for individual releases
- Monitor deployment and release progress
- Create and deliver project status to Senior Level Management
- Create the Deliverable Responsibility Matrix based on the input from the teams.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.