Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- At least 4 years of experience in a software development role particularly with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
- At least 2 years of experience developing multi-tier applications in Microsoft based environments.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above.
- Proficient in Visual C# and/or VB.NET languages.
- Proficient in ASP.NET and/or SQL development.
- Degree in IT/Software/Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics or relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in implementing MVC, MVP and/or MVVM design patterns.
- Skills in unit test, automation and/or Test Driven Development.
- Experience developing and consuming web services/WCF.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Microsoft solutions developer certifications such as MCP, MCSD, or MCAD.
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
- Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs.
- Design the application user interfaces, classes, and components
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components
- Develop common test data
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Provide application/technical support as needed. This may include installation of application releases into production
- Review and understand work plan
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software or system
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.