BELCRIS FOODS INC. started operation in 1997 with three (3) products, 3 chest type freezers and 3 personnel, managed by Ms. IsaBEL and Ms. CHRIStine being enjoyed as their leisure pursuit or past time. BELCRIS FOODS INC. fully materialized its operations in 2002 with the help of competent people. The business has made its name in the food processing industry, concentrating on frozen processed meat products such as bacon, hams and sausages and other quality frozen breakfast products and Euro-Sausages bearing Tins as Brand Name. We are also the exclusive Distributor of McCain Products (Frozen Potato) and an Importer of US Beef Products.
By 2021, Belcris Foods, Inc., aims to become a national leader in the food service industry through opening and expanding more channels, innovating products, acquiring new facilities and developing competent and passionate people dedicated to exceed customer expectations
Belcris Foods, Inc. is a total service provider that exists to develop and deliver quality food products through adherence to safety standards and is a team of passionate and competent people aiming to ensure profit stability.
Core Values (T.R.I.P.S.)
The best solutions come from working together with both colleagues and clients. Effective teamwork demands strong Relationships, Respect and Sharing.
Respect is fundamental in our interactions with all our stakeholders. We try to be fair and respectful in all our dealings and treat our stakeholders as we would like to be treated.
Integrity is one of the building blocks of our business. Our relationship with our investors our investees and all our stakeholders is based on trust, honesty and transparency. We consequently hold our staff and our business partners to the highest integrity standards.
We Are Passionate about our Business, our Brands and our Food. We see our heritage and achievements as our foundation for leadership and success. We ensure that we are committed in heart and mind, and whatever we do, we do it with passion.
Our belief in Synergy is more than effective communication and teamwork - it's how we treasure differences between people and respecting the opinions of others. We simply believe wisdom as a whole is larger than the sum of all individuals. As such, we are dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential and to participate in making our vision come true.
JOIN US AS WE EXPAND OUR TEAM!
We are urgently in need of:
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / MARKET ANALYST
- Responsible for supporting the company's Chief Operating Officer. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Examines all relevant information from the Sales and Distribution Division up to Supply Chain Management Division that will help the Belcris Foods Incorporated make sound decisions on market tactics, aid in determining what products should be sold and what would be the most profitable way to do it.
- A graduate of any 4 year course or Industrial Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply with Latin honors
- Has keen attention to details and less proned to making mistakes
- Microsoft Office/computer literate
- Strategic thinker
- Resilient, deadline driven, can handle pressure, can multitask, mature disposition
- Willing to be trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Possesses strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and has a high sense of urgency