METRO RAPID TRANSIT SERVICE, INC. operator of mybus
Metro Rapid Transit Service, Inc. (MRTSI) is a joint venture between Premier Southern Corporation (a wholly owned subsidiary of SM Prime Holdings, Inc.) and Jam Liner Inc. to operate a High Quality Public Transport System (HQPTS), a project made possible with the approval of the developmental route by the Department of Transportation and Communications with the full support and endorsement of the cities of Cebu, Mandaue and Talisay as well as the Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority.
The modern, Euro V, low emission, air-conditioned buses will be the first of its kind in the country and will be PWD friendly, WIFI, GPS & CCTV equipped and will utilize a smart card cashless payment system. These bus features will allow for a safer, secure and a more environment friendly transport service that will put Metro Cebu at par with other first world countries. It is very timely that these HQPTS, BRT-ready buses that will define the future of public transportation in Metro Cebu.
The 12-meter long buses with Euro V engines will service the public transportation needs of commuters traversing the underserved coastal route from the airport onto Mandaue City, Cebu City including the South Road Properties (SRP) area and terminating in Talisay City. The coastal route will traverse thru and will have limited bus stops in SRP, the Cebu City Hall area, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue Reclamation Area and Mactan Cebu International Airport.
Is currently looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Recruitment and Hiring
- Creating job postings and putting them up online on sites like Mynimo
- Attending Job Fairs and campus events to recruit upcoming graduates and prepare reports related to the results of these efforts and activities.
- Conduct preliminary interviews, then make recommendations to the hiring managers for further interviews.
- Conduct Job offer for qualified applicants and list of pre employment requirements.
- Conduct General orientation to newly deployed employees.
Employee Engagement and Retention
- Develop Periodic Employee Programs to manage stress in the workplace.
- Engaging with job applicants and in the marketplace, in order to build the goodwill that attracts top talent.
- Work actively to help positively influence corporate culture and to ultimately retain talent.
- Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Conduct and Develop exit Interview Protocols
Human Resources Development (Training and Development)
- Create training programs and conducts training for new hires and existing employees.
- Coordinate with department managers and supervisors to determine the training needs of employees.
- Responsible for contracts with training providers and monitoring training budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BS Psychology, Human Resource Management, or Industrial Engineering.
- Preferably with experience in Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Health and Safety, Compliance and Training in Career Development.
- Excellent memory and ability to maintain records and files for easy access and retrieval.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability and Problem-solving aptitude.