Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest
- Opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Get a special treat from us on your birthday!
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER LEAD
- Advocate for, participate in, and take ownership of the software and hardware testing processes
- Possess and maintain a positive attitude and foster positive energy on the team
- Be an activist for quality and the customer experience from design through production
- Love learning new things and finding creative solutions to unique situations
- Enjoy solving problems and can stay cool under pressure
- Cultivate positive relationships with other groups, including but not limited to Quality Assurance, Software/Hardware Development, Product Management, Operations, IT, Marketing, and Sales
- Positively contribute to a challenging, rewarding, and fun environment
- Be able to maintain mental focus for long periods of time
- Be able to learn quickly, stay motivated and driven
- Be punctual and be able to provide reliable attendance
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, be passionate about helping others and working closely with people
- Be able to follow instruction and guidance of others
- Have expertise in QA processes, testing strategies, and tools used to track test cases, bugs, and project/team progress
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have strong knowledge of Windows, Android, and/or iOS operating systems
- Have knowledge of embedded applications
- Have strong knowledge of cloud-based software and/or distributed applications
- Have strong knowledge of networking concepts, IP addresses, DMZ, firewalls, etc.
- Have knowledge of IIS or other website/cloud management software
- Have expertise automating test cases and processes using automation tools and programming languages
- Be able to read and contribute to technical documentation (design/specifications, workflow diagrams, UML, database schemas, release notes)
- Be able to communicate
- Be able to lead and motivate others and be skilled at conflict resolution
- Have strong knowledge of continuous integration and deploying/configuring software on complex systems
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- 3 to 5 or more years of experience with professional software and/or hardware testing and QA practices, including automation
- Experience with test case repository and bug tracking software
- Experience monitoring software/systems and networks
- Experience troubleshooting software to identify root cause
- Experience using automated deployment and testing tools
- Experience using API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI, other)
- Experience with Visual Studio TFS/Azure DevOps, Jira or other project management software
- Experience automating test cases using automation tools and programming languages
- Proficiency with Swift/C#/C++, Bash, Python or other scripting and programming languages; with an understanding of object-oriented languages and design - they dont have to have all these, but maybe some background
- Proficiency writing and executing queries against databases using SQL with an understanding of how to analyze data to meet expected results
- Working knowledge of audio components such as echo cancelation, gain control, distortion, Bluetooth, land lines, VoIP.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016 IIS, Web and Windows services
- Working knowledge of Octopus or other automated deployment tools
- Experience testing mobile applications and automating test cases using Appium
- General knowledge of Networking/Telephony routing and tracing
- General knowledge of tracing database statements
- General knowledge of Splunk or other monitoring tools/utilities
- Working knowledge of SIP messaging
- Automated testing of website/windows applications using Selenium
- Understanding of configuring and monitoring Cloud Systems (Azure, AWS, other)
- Supervisory experience