Advance Pharmaceuticals is a marketing pharmaceuticals company initially registered as single proprietorship last May 2011. In January 2015, the company was converted into a corporation, Advance Pharma Distribution Corporation, spearheaded by DR. FELIX R. ASOY, based in Cebu City. It is currently engaged in marketing a wide range of medications such as antibiotics, analgesics, antihypertensives and multivitamins among others. In our desire to be excellent in terms of Customer Service to both channels of distribution (pharmacies/outlets) & end users, Advance Pharma Distribution Corporation, is committed to provide quality medicines. These medicines underwent quality control as approved by the Bureau of Food and Drugs and been issued Certificates of Product Registration. In fact, our slogan to the consuming public is “YOUR HEALTH IS OUR CONCERN”. As a company, our main thrust in marketing is through ethical promotion, by way of regular sampling and some rapport building activities relevant to sales generation. Our coverage extends from Visayas to Mindanao and even Luzon.
APDC VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
- To become a world-class healthcare organization recognized as an internationally integrated pharmaceutical company who caters to the medical needs of the generation through Innovation, Quality and Excellence.
- Obtain high domestic market share and achieve growth through the promotion of the new products and the implementation of our marketing strategies
- To promote optimal quality of life and well-being of our clients by providing cost-efficient quality medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the general public.
- To nurture, empower, and create opportunities of growth to our valued employees.
- To contribute to the community by providing free health care services through medical and dental missions.
- To adapt to the current update in healthcare, however driven by the company’s values and vision.
OUR CORE VALUES
We believe that the strength of our company relies on the people. Our pride are our employees who are encouraged to embrace a committed work ethic and united to achieved our common goal. We encourage innovation, discipline, and teamwork. We believe that there are no limits to what we can accomplish as a team and are always willing to explore new products, markets, and territories. The core values of Advance Pharma Distribution Corporation are APDC.
We encourage our employee to be aware of the latest trend of the pharmaceutical industry and technology that can help to achieve our goals.
We maintain composure in challenging situation and respect others, express sincere appreciation, and positively influence those around us.
Dedicated to the success of our customers, employees and our company.
We seek to understand, learn from, and meet the needs of every customers.
OPERATION MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER
- Plan and ensure consistent achievement of assigned sales target
- Identify and develop the opportunities and potential market
- Supervise the day to day operation of whole Sales & Marketing Department
- Studies and assess competitors marketing strategies and the industry’s current news for direct comparison and benchmarking.
- Responsible for overall business success and operation. Analyzes results from integrated marketing plans, shares reports and makes recommendations for improvement
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with company goals and objectives and best practice Contribute to overall improvement of internal and cross-team processes related to prospect and client communications
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Strong leadership qualities
- 1-2 years experienced in Sales and Marketing
- With strong sense of customer service and people management skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Very energetic and has a positive attitude
- Fast worker and can work well under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Operation or equivalent.
- Keen to details
- Willing to organize market research.