Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
AZURE ADMINISTRATOR – CEBU
- Bachelor’s degree of any course
- Undergraduates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
- Use tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving operational problems
- Knowledge on different Cloud platforms
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Consider views and concerns of others
- Achieve objectives through teamwork and deliver on commitments
Nice to have:
- AWS/Azure or Google Cloud certification is a plus
- Cloud Containers knowledge
- Access management on Cloud portal
- User ID creation, addition and modification of users
- ExpressRoute AWS VC configuration (AWS Side)
- VNET and subnet creation, management, decommissioning
- NSG (Network Security Group) Management (creation/maintenance/deletion)
- UDR (User Defined Route) Management (creation/maintenance/deletion)
- Creation, maintenance and access management to key AWS PaaS Resources (e.g. key vault, common storage accounts etc.)
- Creation of requisite AD computer accounts
- VM AWS level maintenance and changes - e.g. disk additions, VM re-sizing etc.
- Monitoring of resource and subscription limits and thresholds - e.g. core counts
- Network monitoring (WAN)
- Disaster recovery development, ownership and execution via Application Level Failover, Backup / Restore - Snapshot
- Subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Provide recommendations on optimizing the cloud architecture as and when there is scope for improvement.
- Manage AWS logical network components limited to NACLs and SSL VPNs
- Administer firewall rules
- Manage configurations related to system, storage and network layer
- Manage encryptions on Amazon RDS, EBS Volumes and AWS KMS based on existing configuration setup.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.