Teleperformance (TEP – ISIN: FR0000051807 – Reuters: ROCH.PA – Bloomberg: TEP FP), the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting and analytics, digital integrated business service solutions, and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible and intelligent. The company has established the highest security and quality standards in the industry and uses proprietary deep learning technology to optimize flexibility on a global scale.
The Group’s 300,000 employees, spread across nearly 80 countries, support billions of connections annually in 265 languages and enhance the customer experience with every interaction. In 2017, Teleperformance reported consolidated revenue of €4,180 million (US$4,720 million, based on €1 = $1.13).
Teleperformance began operations in the Philippines in 1996 and has grown to become a preferred offshore contact center outsourcing option. The company employs around 44,000 people in the country and operates over 30,000 workstations in 21 business sites located across Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao.
From 2012 to 2018, Teleperformance received the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award for its significant performance in revenue management, market share, capabilities, and overall contribution to the contact center industry. In addition, Teleperformance Philippines was awarded in 2017 as Outstanding Employer and Outstanding Community Project of the Year by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), the Top Employer of the Year at the Asia CEO Awards, and the Outstanding Volunteer by the National Economic Development Authority (NEDA).
In 2018, Teleperformance Philippines was certified as a Great Place to Work® and is the first organization in the country to receive this certification from the Great Place to Work® Institute. This year, Teleperformance celebrates its 23nd year of continued excellence and leadership in the country. This milestone highlights the company’s commitment to steadily provide the best employment experience for Filipinos, proactively support the nation’s ICT-BPO sector, and uphold its socio-civic engagements to create a difference in the lives of the Philippine community.
RECRUITMENT SOURCING SUPERVISOR – DAVAO
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates for volume recruitment as well as leverage on online recruiting resources and other Sourcing channels to identify qualified candidates
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Plan and implement creative and cost-effective candidate pipeline possessing key talent potentially available for immediate hiring or for succession planning
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies/headhunters
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that processes are aligned and contracts are maximized
- Develop and maintain database of contacts with schools, alumni groups, associations, external providers and organizations for sourcing of applicants
- Represent the Company at networking events related to recruitment and employee programs
- Execute defined people management responsibilities consistently and excellently
- Management of staff performance pertinent to consistent achievement goals/targets (business, and employee satisfaction goals)
- Coaching and development of direct reports
- Work effectively with defined internal and external client and Teleperformance stakeholders
- Ensure effective, efficient, and consistent implementation of client and TP processes and policies
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing techniques in order to be competitive in cutting edge, state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment; supervisory experience in Recruitment-Sourcing an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in online media platforms for leads generation and reporting.
- Capable of handling customer and client escalations.
- With demonstrable track record in achieving targets.
- Service and customer-focused (external and internal customers).
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver and strong potential for exercising fair and good judgment.
- Open to shifting, flexible in terms of working hours, and working on holidays.
- Capable of:
- Effective engagement and interaction with different stakeholders (agents, clients, customers, colleagues, support groups, management, etc.)
- Effective coaching and people development.
- Multi-tasking and effective management of real-time performance and multiple demands.
For further information, please visit the Teleperformance website at