Reports directly to the Director of Site Operations, and responsible for providing advice and service to the staff and implementing HR plans, programs, systems, processes, policies, and procedures. Collaborates with the different managers on various HR issues and provides HR subject matter expertise in the areas of selection & staffing, training, compensation & benefits, performance management system, employee engagement, and local compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development and implementation of a performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Leads the development and implementation of recruitment strategies and staffing levels, applicant evaluation, interview and selection process, and related tasks.
- Conducts interviews to determine the knowledge, skills, and abilities of a candidate.
- On-boarding/off-boarding of employees – e.g. conducts new hire orientation to all newly hired employees, and facilitates the clearance/exit interview process to resigned/terminated employees.
- Provides assistance, facilitation, and guidance in conducting counseling sessions for employees who have demonstrated behaviors not aligned with the company’s corporate values. Collaborates with the managers and supervisors to ensure that decisions and actions in implementing action steps for progressive discipline are aligned with applicable compliance regulations and local labor laws.
- Assists in conducting annual and/or periodic performance evaluation review and ensures retrieval of all documented performance reviews on time. Consolidates and summarizes the company-wide performance review results.
- Assist in conducting pay and job evaluations to provide recommendations in order to implement new pay structures.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Coordinates all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience, or directly related experience, in a Supervisory/Managerial capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Organizational Development, or related field is required.
- Proven knowledge and experience on local labor laws and requirements, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development and training.
- Preferably with exposure or knowledge of information security and compliance standards in a highly regulated and secure work environment such as in a BPO, Financial Institution/Banking, Healthcare, an Insurance company, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, including foreign counterparts, subcontractors and vendors.
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a medium to a large team environment, including foreign counterparts.
- Excellent presentation, training, and interpersonal skills.
SALARY RANGE: PHP 45,000- 50,000