WHO WE ARE:
With over 50 years’ experience in the travel market, Select Service Partners have a presence in over 30 countries and have over 450 brands in our portfolio. We have the capability to deliver world-class food and beverage outlet programmes based on the highest levels of customer service, quality of food and environment.
We are the food travel experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it’s jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
SSP Mactan Cebu Corporation is looking for a seasoned Warehouse Manager to be part of our rapidly growing team in the Philippines to take charge of the following tasks:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
NECESSARY SKILLS FOR THE ROLE:
In order to be successful in the role, a qualified applicant must have:
- With at least 4 years of relevant experience in the conduct of purchasing initiative in the Food and Beverage industry.
- With strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.