MEDICAL TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (MEDTEK)
MEDTEK is a diagnostic company established in the Philippines since 2003. We take pride in the ability of our products to deliver accurate medical results more swiftly than conventional diagnostic testing. Because enhanced and more patient-friendly healthcare is the corollary of everyday reliable product, we provide the exigent need to advance the quality of life through prompt medical care supported by leading diagnostic and biotechnology firms around the globe. This is our constant commitment to the Filipino patient.
Is currently looking for:
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - VISAYAS
Performs all aspects of sales, promotion and support to all Medtek products lines. Manages the overall performance of the assigned Business Development Officers.
- To prepare plans and ensure the attainment of targets of the assigned Business Development Officers.
- In-depth understanding of the market for and the market dynamics of diagnostic equipment and supplies, and being able to identify the market segments, including emerging segments, and choose the target segments.
- Development and implementation of appropriate sales strategies and programs to achieve sales targets. Sales plan and budget are formulated, cascaded and accepted by all concerned.
- To ensure the attainment of targets of the assigned BDO’s, particularly those on new products and new customers, and improvement of the sales team.
- Variance analysis of weekly, monthly sales, YTD and activity reports on compliance with approved programs and budget.
- Regular sales operations review benefit sales personnel form learning the effectiveness of sales activities conducted.
- To ensure that his/her regional sales group is a team of highly motivated, high-caliber sales professionals dedicated to the consistent achievement of company goals.
- Education: Graduate of Medical Technology, Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Nursing, Medical Sciences or graduate of any related course.
- Licensing Requirements: Licensing Requirement: Professional Medical Technologist, Nursing; Non-Professional or Professional Driver’s License (Under-board Medical Technologists and Nursing are still encouraged to apply)
- Skills: Excellent oral and communication skills; sales and marketing skills, able to adapt to different situations; impressive interpersonal skills; knows how to drive; trustworthy; excellent organizational skills; customer service.
- Other requirements: At least 2 to 3 years working experience in the field of sales & marketing or any occupation focusing on the use of diagnostic products.
- Willing to travel and do field works around Visayas Area
- Must know how to drive (with valid driver’s license)
- The Office is based in Cebu City but our main office is located in Parañaque City.