The Fly World Class team consists of seasoned travel experts dedicated to making sure our clients’ experiences when flying. We customize and tailor first and business class flights to meet the individual needs of our clients, working with both individual travelers and large corporations.
Why join the Fly World Class family?
- We believe in building teams that value integrity, honesty, and a strong work ethic.
- We believe in developing talent makes a team stronger, which is why we coach and promote from within.
- We are always innovating through our processes and technology and finding new ways to disrupt our industry.
- We are the #1 ranked flights company on TrustPilot and believe in hiring top talent. If you join our team, you will be rolling with the best!
- Our motto is work hard, play hard. We show up in all aspects of our lives because life is all about balance.
- We know that in order to live the lives we envision for ourselves, we have to make good money. We offer competitive base salaries and unlimited commission. The better your performance, the more money you take home to do what you love.
- Receive unparalleled industry training from owners and top management.
- Stay up to date with the latest in tech. As new technologies roll out, we will implement and train our team.
- Respectful, professional, and fun atmosphere.
- In our office, everyone loves to eat. Once in a while lunch is on us!
- Occasional team outings.
The Sales Manager is the heart of our business. They directly manage all sales agents and are the driving force of company revenue. The ideal candidate has a contagious, energetic personality and extremely goal driven.
- Liaison between our Sales Office and our HQ Office, keeping communication fluid.
- Motivate agents to exceed individual and team sales objectives and KPI’s.
- Keep the office energy alive. You set the tone and atmosphere for your team!
- Work directly with the Head of Sales to meet company sales expectations, provide team feedback, set goals, and execute tasks relating to the sales team.
- Work with and keep consistent communication with Operations & Human Resources Manager to ensure all policies, procedures, and disciplinary actions are being carried out properly.
- Tracking and analyzing all sales data and finding ways to reach and exceed goals.
- Conduct individual weekly meetings with agents to go over monthly sales progress, lead flow, and create action plans to reach objectives.
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for all sales agents.
- Daily on the spot coaching with all agents to improve their sales and flight searching skills.
- Following up with clients to ensure the highest level of service and increase sales opportunities.
- Manage lead distribution to sales agents, ensuring all leads are contacted immediately and sales agents have a handle on their workload.
- Responsible for sourcing and training top quality sales team candidates.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of 20+ employees in a sales call center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills! Communication should be concise and consistent.
- Superb people skills. Ability to manage, listen and communicate with a dynamic group.
- Up to date on latest computer programs and can quickly learn new implementations. Extensive knowledge of G-Suite, especially Google Sheets, is a must!
- 2+ years using/managing a CRM system. Knowledge in Zoho or Salesforce is a plus.
- Background using a GDS is a bonus. (I.e. Worldspan, Apollo, Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo)
- Self starter and self motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit. Brings that same high energy to the entire sales team.
- Ability to shift between manager and leader roles. You pave the path and set expectations for your team.
- Ability to work graveyard shifts.
- Positive personality. We believe work should be a happy place. We work hard, but like to have fun while doing it.