Human Resource Generalist
1 Year or less Experience
Graham Avenue, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
BELIAN INNS AND HOTELS INC.
We are seeking a HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST who can develop effective relationships with line supervisors and provide a professional HR Service to the business.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, conduct interview and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- Efficient coordination with different departmental heads for ensuring compliance to policies and procedures.
- A graduate of BS Psychology or Human Resource Development & Management.
- Should have at least 1 year hard core HR experience
- Knowledge on Labor Law Relations and Legal Compliance.
- Preparation of payroll through software.
- Can develop policies for hiring, performance appraisal and compensation systems.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.