145 CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENTS
- At least 2nd year in college
- An experience in the BPO industry as Customer Support Agent is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- Willing to work nights and holidays
- Fresh graduate and NO BPO experience is welcome to apply (but can speak English fluently)
We are a global business technology solutions and services provider. In an age when technology plays a critical role in business strategy, we are pioneering industry-specific solutions and new age digital practices that enable rapid growth, rich value, and specific business outcomes. We are more than a technology vendor. As a service provider, we wear many hats – that of business partners, domain experts and consultants – to craft and execute strategies that help clients stay ahead on the learning curve. We provide services across IT consulting, software product life cycle management, application development and maintenance, testing, and back-office processing domains.
The four key elements that form the cornerstone of our value system are captured by the easy-to-remember acronym PLUS:
Perfection: We strive for perfection in everything we do
Love: We love our work, we love our colleagues, and we love our customers
Unselfishness: Unselfishness is when you don’t expect anything in return for what you do
Strength: The strength of an individual’s character, a character which is strong, vibrant and compelling
We are committed to impacting our clients’ business while remaining true to our core values.
Journey so far
Over nearly 2 decades of our existence, we have grown into a leading IT solutions and services provider in the Medium Enterprise segment. Our 5,000+ workforce, with presence across the US, the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Australia, serves more than 100 clients in multiple industries.
- Established in 1997
- 29 offices across 4 continents
- ISO 9001:2015, 2008, ISO 27001:2013 certified
- CMMI-DEV Level 5 (v1.3) assessed
- HIPAA compliant. SSAE 16 type II audited
Our infrastructure is not only world-class, but we are also the first energy self-reliant IT Company in India, having commissioned our own 13MW captive solar power plants.
Through the ValueLabs Foundation, all our employees are encouraged to participate in various social responsibility programmers. Some of the causes we address pertain to healthcare, education, environmental awareness, Future of India (child welfare) and traffic awareness.
Awards and recognitions
- Awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific award – 2014 and 2015
- Ranked as one of the ‘10 Most Promising IMS Companies in India’ by CIO Review magazine – 2013
- Recognized as ‘Company of the Year in Enterprise Mobility’ by Silicon India – 2013
- Listed among ‘Top 100 Global Services Providers and Leader in the Specialty Application Development and Management (ADM) category’ by Global Services magazine – 2012
- Featured as ‘Top 500 Software and Services Companies’ by Software magazine – 2011
- Ranked among ‘50 Best Companies to Work for In India’ by the Great Place to Work® Institute and ‘The Economic Times’ – 2009
“Best Indian SME” award from HYSEA and won “Top IT/ITES Exporter” award in the 1,000 crore category award from 27th Annual HYSEA Innovation Summit Awards 2019
Awarded as Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2019, Award for Career Fairs, Campus Recruitment, Award for Talent Management, Dream Companies to work for (Sectors) IT and Software, and Dream Employer of the Year from the annual event organized by the World HRD Congress at Singapore August of 2019.