The Training Supervisor is primarily responsible for the quality of each trainer in the training room. The top focus of a Training Supervisor is the development of each Trainer and Associate Trainer in order to achieve world class facilitation skills and, in turn, the highest quality output possible. It is a Training Supervisor’s job to ensure that the Associates that join the production team are able exceed client expectations, and that the number of Associates joining production is high enough to meet client and workforce needs. The Training Supervisor may be directly responsible for a team of Trainers/Associate Trainers or may assist the Training Manager in their training leadership role depending on the needs of the site.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trainer and Associate Trainer Development, including training class observation, coaching and succession planning regarding both internal and client competencies
- Ensure compliance of the New Hire Orientation and Grad School Handoff processes, including gap analysis and remediation planning
- Provide both written and verbal weekly and monthly readouts on trainer development and client initiatives to key stakeholders in a variety of forums
- Attend data collection and collaboration meetings and engage in providing feedback and action planning as part of the closed loop process
- Responsible for Trainer and Associate Trainer performance management, interview process, onboarding and both internal and client certification requirements.
- Ensures payroll management processes for both Training Staff and Training Associates is complete and accurate on a consistent basis
- Actively participates in the training scheduling process in partnership with various teams to complete current and future resource planning and client schedule compliance
- Provides regular roster and certification updates as required by key stakeholders
- Ensures compliance and accuracy of several training compliance requirements i.e. Daily Engagement Journals, Rnet Class Management, Trainer Phone Time compliance, etc.
- Responsible for training housekeeping and facilities tasks up to and including training room cleanliness, working equipment and amply training supplies
- May occasionally be called up on for business leadership sharing and growth needs up to and including client visits, RFP response information, new launch projects and focus group organizing and leadership
Required Knowledge Skills Attributes for Position:
- Ability to identify individual engagement levels through active listening, targeted questioning techniques and real time observation of trainee behaviors
- Ability to effectively determine what each trainee has learned, adjust training techniques to meet individual needs and motivate trainees to develop new knowledge into skills
- Ability to create an environment conducive to practicing new behaviors and assess whether new skills are being formed from learned knowledge
- Ability to determine whether the expected skills will result in tangible results in operations, measured through speed to proficiency, metric performance and agent retention
- Passion to uphold the values of The Results Companies through a service-oriented mindset and willingness to promote growth of self, colleagues, company and client.
- A minimum of one year successful and progressively responsible experience leading training organizations
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- A well-developed understanding of Adult Learning Theories, generational strategies
- The ability to lead teams and measure individual performance
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a normal office environment, housed within a Results facility
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
Preferred Knowledge Skills Attributes for Position:
- Experience in training leadership and supporting multiple programs is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Education and Training, Social Sciences, Organizational Behavior or related field. Extensive industry experience may be substituted for degree.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and / or authoring tools is highly desired but not a requirement