TELECOMMUTING CUSTOMER RESERVATIONS SPECIALIST
Empty Spaces LLC, an American company, is a full-service vacation rental management firm that provides high-level vacation properties for selective clientele. Our commitment is to provide an exceptional experience for each guest. We have several team members already based in the Philippines and are looking to add more!
Do you currently or have you worked for Airbnb, HomeAway / VRBO, TripAdvisor, booking.com and/or Expedia? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Quickly and thoroughly answer all guest inquiries, by email or text
- Work with Property Management Software building quotes, answering guests, taking reservations
- Use all major channels, Airbnb, HomeAway / VRBO, TripAdvisor, booking.com and/or Expedia for channel inquiries and bookings
- Follow up, answer questions and close booking sales
- Communicate with local teams passing off new reservations to appropriate departments
- Ensure all reservations are showing dates blocked on other channels.
- Prepare and modify daily reports, documents including correspondence, memos and email, etc.
- Create guest digital files, including all related documentation
NOTE: This job is homes based, no long daily commute required! Save time and money and have more time for your family by working from home.
Our Ideal Customer Reservations Representative:
- Must Be Fluent, in English, with outstanding English communication skills written and spoken
- College Graduate with a Bachelor in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, English, or equivalent
- Airbnb, HomeAway / VRBO, or Expedia Experience, must have at least 2 years’ experience working for Airbnb, HomeAway / VRBO, or Expedia as American focused customer service representative.
- Minimum of 3-years’ in Sales or Marketing in an English spoken/written first customer service. ADDED BONUS if it was in an environment focused on short term rentals, aka, Airbnb, HomeAway / VRBO.
- Natural Self-Starter with the ability to work with little supervision
- Career Minded, someone who is excited to learn, advance and take on more responsibilities as we continue to grow
- Team Player, humble enough to admit mistakes, fix them and learn from them, with a drive to do an outstanding job
- Skilled at relating to people, listening to concerns and resolving them
- Analytical, able to see the big picture as well as track the details that are critical to reaching our goals
- Brings a can-do, positive, solution-focused attitude
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas
- Required to have a work area in a section of the residence that provides information privacy
- Required to keep all company sensitive documents secure
- Required to have lockable drawers for the securing of confidential information
- Required for the first 3 months to have own computer, after 3 months will be provided one from the company
- Must live in a location that can receive high-speed internet connection (paid for by the company)
- Full time
- Typical hours will be 11pm to 11am, 5 days a week, Monday evening through Saturday morning. Off Saturday after 11am to Monday 11pm
- We are in the vacation industry; United States holidays hours maybe be required.
- Each team member is expected to be supportive and willing to work additional shifts when needed
Incentive Package Includes:
- Competitive Pay (25k base with up to 15k in commission bonuses)
- Paid Vacation
- Provide government benefits including SSS, Philhealth and PAG-IBIG
- Provide individual HMO health coverage – Plan TBD after 3 months
- Provide mobile device for company communication purposes after 3 months
- Provide company laptop or tablet after 3 months
- 25k signing bonus for applicants with prior experience working for Airbnb, HomeAway / VRBO, TripAdvisor, booking.com and/or Expedia
For more information about our company, visit our website: