Unit #6 Warehouse Neo Central Arcade, Zone 9, Cugman, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Posted on : September 02, 2019
Job ID : 332552
BENBY ENTERPRISES, INC.
BENBY is the leading full service distribution company that has extensive and reliable experience and reputable expertise in brand and market development. It is home of leading international food brands like Frito Lay Snacks, Quaker Oats, M&M’s, Snickers, Pedigree, Ferrero, Nutella, Tic Tac, Loacker, Nivea, Reynolds, Swiss Miss, and Dole among others. History Established in the year 1988 as an import, distribution, and marketing company. Braving its way through highly competitive arena, BEI has successfully led its product lines to market leadership in their respective market segments. Our vision is to be one of the leading distributors and marketers of world renowned quality consumer food products.
The Benby team is guided by the core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and social responsibility. Its employees enjoy a family- oriented work philosophy that promotes an atmosphere of trust, respect, continuous learning and empowerment. People are its greatest asset, and its work mantra is Hard Work and Fun! Benby cares about its community and is very active in greening the environment and uplifting the lives of its employees and fellow Filipinos by its advocacy on education.
Is currently looking for:
* With at least 2-3 years related experience
Responsibilities: * Monitors and checks attendance including facilitating of overtime and leave approvals of warehouse personnel
* Sourcing and screening of applicants for both regular and contractual positions
* Oversees maintenance personnel in the upkeep and cleanliness of the offices and other facilities
* Reports and coordinates repairs of equipment or office facilities
* Reviews and checks manpower billings of warehouse agency personnel and submits for the necessary payments
* Assists on employees for concerns on SSS, Philhealth, HDMF claims, loans or contributions
* In charge in the inspection, re-assignment or disposal of company vehicles and facilitates purchasing of needed parts or repairs
* Coordinates with Head Office for all HR related concerns of warehouse employees
* Graduate of Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or other related Business course