change1 Year or less ExperienceHigh School graduates are welcome
Lot 28 Blk 3 Phase 8D Jasmine St., Greenland Exec. Village, Taytay, Rizal
Total vacancies for this job title : 3
Posted on : September 04, 2019
Job ID : 331987
SasonbiSolar: the country's pioneering full service solar provider. It is one of the first companies to provide solar power system consultation, design, installation and maintenance services to homeowners, businesses and government organizations. SasonbiSolar is the renewable energy division of Sasonbi Inc., It is the brainchild of like-minded professionals, recognized industry leaders in IT, Engineering and Supply Chain management who believe that solar energy is the solution to the our energy future. They understand that the environmental impact of energy production is one of the greatest challenges that our planet will face in the near future, and are committed to doing our part to alleviate this impact.
Is currently looking for:
We are looking for a reliable Company Driver who is concerned with transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Company Driver will pick up and drop off items or employees while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. Company Driver should be willing to work as part of the team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct location or site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items / employees to sites or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the charges are correct
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks and motorcycles.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver's license.
• Clean driving record.
• Experience may be required or preferred.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.