Lot 28 Blk 3 Phase 8D Jasmine St., Greenland Exec. Village, Taytay, Rizal
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted on : September 04, 2019
Job ID : 331986
SasonbiSolar: the country's pioneering full service solar provider. It is one of the first companies to provide solar power system consultation, design, installation and maintenance services to homeowners, businesses and government organizations. SasonbiSolar is the renewable energy division of Sasonbi Inc., It is the brainchild of like-minded professionals, recognized industry leaders in IT, Engineering and Supply Chain management who believe that solar energy is the solution to the our energy future. They understand that the environmental impact of energy production is one of the greatest challenges that our planet will face in the near future, and are committed to doing our part to alleviate this impact.
Is currently looking for:
NUMBER OF OPENING: 2 for Manila
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide technical support to contractors and review procedures submitted by contractors to ensure compliance with schedules, and standards and specifications.
• Interprets and resolves questions regarding designs, codes and specifications, as directed by the Project Manager.
• Provides technical assistance to Construction Engineer, Foreman and Supervisors when requested.
• Assists in the preparation of field design changes and updates drawings for field use as required by field conditions and regulations.
• Prepares field purchase requisitions, and procures construction material.
• Assists the Cost/Scheduling Specialist, as required by gathering, preparing and forecasting manpower, schedule and cost data.
• Provides assistance to the contract team in administering and coordinating the contract.
• Prepares schedules, reviews claims and engages in quality tracking.
• Prepares reports as required: progress, material, procurement, status, etc.
• Keeps superior and other personnel informed of engineering progress, requirements, problems, changes, additions and omissions to "scope of work" and similar matters.
• Reports costs, progress, activity and other matters.
• Establishes and maintains necessary supporting records and files.
• Monitors work progress for situations which are potential "changed conditions" of the contract.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Registered Electrical Engineer
• At least 5 years of working experience in related field e.g. Electrical / Construction industry
• Preferably familiar with Electrical Installation and Solar Engineering