Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence.
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service
Dreamscape Networks’ five core values represent the principles and beliefs that have guided the company throughout the years. These values are reflected in employees’ decisions and actions every day.
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Top Salaries for Top Performers
- One of the Philippine’s Best Performance Bonus Schemes
- Opportunities for Personal Development and Career Advancement
- Perfect Attendance and Punctuality Bonuses
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation Leave and Sick Leave
- Friday Free Lunch
- #bestofficeincebu - Modern, Cool and State of the Art Office with free use of Gym, Karaoke Room, Game Room, and Unlimited Coffee
- Leads by example, inspires, motivates and manages staff, strictly adhering to the companies’ guidelines and expectations
- Ensures the accurate and timely reports for different government offices (SSS, PHIC, BIR, HDMF, PEZA, SEC) and for the financial condition of the company
- Ensures the accurate and timely processing of salaries for employees
- Prepares the operational budgets and financial forecasts
- Reviews and implements financial accounting control policies and procedures for the company and makes recommendations for improvements
- Assists in the management and maintenance of robust internal control processes
- Ensures all month-end closing reports are submitted to HQ on a timely manner and all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensures compliance with other legislative requirements
- Ensures all correspondences, mails, bills, contracts, etc. are received, executed and delivered or returned to the relevant people in a timely manner
- Responds to inquiries from the Group Financial Controller, Chief Finance Officer, and other finance or firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests, and the like
- Liaises with external auditors, tax agents, and other professional advisors for statutory compliances
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any of its equivalent
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have at least 3-5 years extensive working experience as a Finance Manager
- Must be knowledgeable in SAP accounting software
- Must be able to lead and supervise Finance Team
- Must be able to manage deadlines
- Must have exceptional people leadership and negotiation skills
- Must be a strategic thinker, with strong tactical planning skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, identify priorities, and produce deliverables within tight timelines
- Must have exceptional analytical, process management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must be honest, disciplined and organized
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have a positive and mature outlook
- Must be highly organized and closes the loop with client groups and partners
- Must have in-depth understanding of technology, terms, and methodologies in the IT industry
For more information about our company, visit our website: