We are looking for an Operations Manager with strong HR skills to lead our HR team, staff and clients. You will take ownership of all HR matters and related operational processes across the company i.e. from recruitment to performance reviews, contracting & onboarding, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning & development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR & Ops team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting for excellent staff, anticipate future hiring needs and maintain a consistent pipeline of profiles in demand.
- Attracting suitable candidates through job boards, remote professionals platforms, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Research, create and update skills test task for every position for a smoother recruitment process.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a great company to work for.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process, training, counseling and coaching of our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties, conducting performance and wage reviews including the creation of the necessary documentation
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise staff, process and client reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations and explanations of internal processes and best practices.
- Handling disciplinary investigations and contract termination procedures.
- Design user-friendly processes, workflows, guidelines, and documentation
- Team payroll and weekly/monthly hours check
- Supervision of the HR budget and advising the management team on possible optimization
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Leading a team of human resource associates, managers and recruiters.
- Participation in the meetings & discussions with the Clients to identify the best talents fitting the requirements
- Clients onboarding and support throughout the first month of working with HOPLA
- Regular feedback sessions with Clients & their staff to provision and facilitate possible challenges in their remote journey.
- Clients invoicing and other operational support of the positive client experience.
- Thorough understanding of company services, identifying client needs and recommending/upselling adequate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Experience in Human Resources or related fields.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in training and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Understanding of the general labor law rules & processes
- Experience in creating HR documentation, i.e. contracts, additional agreements, policies, etc
- Ability to give presentations, webinars and live video calls with clients and staff.
- Experienced & competent with modern web-based systems, such as Wordpress, Google Suite, ATS systems, Slack, Trello, Hubstaff, etc.
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent, proactive and clear communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethics. You need to be a starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. Hardworking and highly transparent in your work.
- Ability to analyze situations from different angles and come up with effective solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
About our Company
We are pioneers in remote hiring. All our staff works from home, and we continuously develop and invest in optimizing the online hiring process with proprietary in-house tools and automation. If you like to be ahead of the curve, be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, then we are looking for you.
Among the perks of working remotely, you will enjoy working with a global team, directly work with owners and executives, deal with various global clients, interact with a variety of different cultures, and you get plenty of space to show your worth & ideas and help the organization grow. So, if you are up for an entrepreneur challenge & and new journey then this might just be that next role for you.
We invite you to partake in this 7 x 1-minute, one-way video interview to tell us why you would be the ideal fit for our opening. Just click the link and apply: https://bit.ly/2JqJkhR