Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Experience developing applications using the Java
- Good grasp of Object Oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- At least 2 years of experience developing Android applications using the Android SDK and tools (Android Studio or Eclipse ADT)
- Good grasp of Android concepts and standards related to user interface standards, data storage, encryption, security and performance
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience working with web services (SOAP/REST)
- At least 2 years experience in a developer role working on enterprise / server applications using Java/J2EE and related technologies (e.g Spring) on top of the mobile development experience
- Has personally published mobile applications to Google Play or Amazon Store
- Experience developing mobile applications using a cross platform tool or framework such as Kony Mobile, PhoneGap/Cordova or Appcelerator
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile web applications
- Write server code and applications that can be accessed by web and mobile clients
- Write server codes that integrate with the third party systems using a variety of technologies
- Modify or customize port mobile operating systems across different devices and hardware
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.