Is currently looking for:
SENIOR IT PERSONNEL
Purpose of the position
This position is accountable for the operational management and service delivery of IT Infrastructure and services for the company.
The role is responsible for local infrastructure management, IT Service delivery, network management, incident support and helpdesk functions. Role involves engaging with company staff from different regions.
* Implement end-to-end IT infrastructure for office setup and perform required maintenance.
* Coordinate with local and corporate management for accurate sizing and provisioning of IT equipment and connectivity.
* Responsible for the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software.
* Provide IT requirements for office expansion, relocation and closure.
* Ensure that accurate and centralized record of all IT equipment and related maintenance agreements is maintained.
* Responsible for reporting, budgeting, business planning and cost control
* Responsible for local server administration, backup and recovery
* Detailed end to end performance management and quantification of Server and desktop projects.
* Implementation and maintenance of company security
* Data center management.
Helpdesk & Service Delivery
* Ensure that IT requests are handled swiftly and that incidents are attended to and corrected within the defined service level agreements.
* Partner with Internal staff to identify IT solutions for business needs.
* Coordinate with management to identify areas for improvement and proactively manage potential IT issues.
* Effectively work across internal IT functions and organizations to perform root cause analysis and solution design.
* Performance management: Manage productivity and improve delivery continuously, drive and support continuous improvement projects
* Assist in recruiting, hiring, and providing appropriate training for IT support staff.
* Effectivley manage IT staff and contractors
* Manage/ supervise IT projects and communicate with internal/ external parties
* Counterpart within retained functions – on management and operational level
* Manages IT vendors and third parties.
Required Skills and Competency
* ADVANCED knowledge on ALL of the following:
- Networking, Networking Technologies and Internet Security
- Website Maintenance, Audit and Security
- VoIP technologies, implementation and maintenance
- Desktop Support on both onsite and offsite clients/employees
- Mac and iOS-based devices such as iPhones, iPads – Setup and Configuration
- Domain management, acquisition and configuration
- Mail Client and Server Management
- Windows Operating Systems
- Linux/Linux-Based Operating Systems
* Solid people leadership skills
* Strong sense of responsibility and decision making capability
* experienced in conflict management & resolution
* Ability of effective people management through KPI setting and measurement
* Excellent communication skills; open and confident
* Ability to recognize industry and product related trends and developments
* Strong decision making capabilities and high accountability: credibility, assertiveness
* Willingness to involve stakeholders in decision making, to get buy-in and to implement solutions
* Good team working skills
*Act as a Role Model for Corporate Values and fully adhere to the company’s policies
* High commitment and positive attitude in the face of setbacks and obstacles
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines
* Ability to coordinate efforts/resources within and across boundaries to deliver goals
* Ready to take personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
* Ability to set robust plans well in advance and to initiate action to move projects forward
* Be authentic, approachable, open and honest
Educational background / Work experience
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer sciences, business administration, or related field.
* At least five years’ experience in technical operations management and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience
* 2+ Experience working within Shared Service, BPO or global organizations
Language skills* Fluent in English