Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- College graduate – Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting graduates are preferred.
- With one (1) to three (3) years of work experience in an administrative support and project control role or as part of an IT project organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Performs general project administration and support such as tool administration, new joiner activities, facilities management, project communication, and basic reporting.
- Project Operations Support involves the following but not limited to: tailor standard capacity process (contact persons, locations, additional requirements including client image on PC, capacity plan), create reports on satisfaction survey, provide scheduled client visit assistance like request for hotel accommodation/booking and transportation reservation; meal ordering), arrange and provide project meeting logistics support like room reservations (one time or recurring meetings), Townhall, community events, and training, and facilitate procurement request.
- Project / Service Management tooling support includes the following but not limited to: define SharePoint structure (define folders and directory structure, access groups, lists, report), SharePoint setup based on defined structure, facilitate PM/PMO Tool setup for RTC (Rational Team Concert), RQM (Rational Quality Manager), RDNG (Rational DOORS Next Generation), ITSM (IT Service Management), etc. (Obtain information from project, fill request form, follow-up, communicate information to project), maintain PM/PMO Tool user (add, remove, change access rights).
- Asset and seat management involves the following responsibilities but not limited to: generate project asset report, create seating report, execute seating event (lock, release, move, install PC, and inform resource).
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender-balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender-balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.