3F Feliza Bldg., V.A. Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
Posted on : July 20, 2019
Job ID : 327948
Is currently looking for:
AUDIT AND TAX PLANNING MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : AUDIT AND TAX PLANNING DEPARTMENT
LOCATION : MANAGEMENT SUPPORTING OFFICE
REPORTING TO : FINANCE CONTROLLER
The Audit and Tax Planning Manager is responsible in planning, directing and managing Healthway Philippines Group's local and national tax compliance. The position is also responsible for planning, directing and managing financial reporting activities of Healthway Philippines Group to ensure compliance to statutory financial reporting requirements and standards.
This position is under the direct supervision o f Finance Controller.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Tax Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation and review of corporate tax returns for the Group. Direct and review calculation and preparation of estimated payments required for the company's tax filings to local and national government.
2. Coordinate and manage any examinations/audits of the Group's tax compliance to both local and national tax regulation.
3. Proactively research tax issues and provide tax planning guidance/ideas to the management; recommend appropriate planning initiatives to minimize the Group's tax obligations while mitigating tax exposures by advising management of risks.
4. Actively participate on trainings / seminars on tax updates and recent development, facilitate implementation and compliance of the Group.
5. Oversee the preparation of tax cash-flow estimates taking into account tax payment schedu les.
6. Prepare Monthly Tax Management Reports
7. Manage, develop, train and mentor tax staff and assess performance for the annual review.
• Financial Statements Audit Management
1. Maintain oversight in the preparation, review and submission of Audited Financial Statements of the Group in compliance with statutory requirements set by government agencies such as Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the Group.
2. Coordinate a n d manage annual financial reporting audits of the Group conducted by professional financial audit firms.
3. Ensure compliance to existing statutory financial reporting requirements and standards, and communicate and manages adoption of new financial reporting requirements and standards required by the statute applicable to the Group
6. Prepare Monthly Audit Accounts status to the management.
1. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Accountancy.
2. Preferably CPA Licensure Examination passer.
1. At least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing Tax, Audit, Accounting or related fields
2. Strong background in local taxation and financial reporting standards
3. Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
4. Experience in handling Computerized Accounting System
5. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills.