change1 Year or less ExperienceHigh School graduates are welcome
Lot 28 Blk 3 Phase 8D Jasmine St., Greenland Executive Village, Taytay, Rizal
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted on : August 03, 2019
Job ID : 327500
SasonbiSolar: the country's pioneering full service solar provider. It is one of the first companies to provide solar power system consultation, design, installation and maintenance services to homeowners, businesses and government organizations. SasonbiSolar is the renewable energy division of Sasonbi Inc., It is the brainchild of like-minded professionals, recognized industry leaders in IT, Engineering and Supply Chain management who believe that solar energy is the solution to the our energy future. They understand that the environmental impact of energy production is one of the greatest challenges that our planet will face in the near future, and are committed to doing our part to alleviate this impact.
Is currently looking for:
ACCOUNT / MARKETING OFFICER for CEBU / MANILA
We are looking for a zealous Account / Marketing Officer to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
• Marketing Staff responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non- financial information
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage