REGENT FOODS CORPORATION
Regent Foods Corporation is among the country's top snack food manufacturers and is consistently working towards excellence in its industry.
Over the years, under the leadership and guidance of Mr. Ricky See, Regent Foods Corporation’s Research & Development started offering innovative products by introducing Snacku, the first and only vegetable flavored snacks at the time. Soon after, Cheese Ring, Sweet Corn, and Cheese Balls became available in the market.
In 1995, Regent Foods Corporation introduced its cake line- CUSTARD CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, LEMON CAKE AND CHEESE CAKE.
But Regent’s cake line did not stop there as on year 1998, another first of its kind was made known by introducing the first ever sponge cake in the market that used local flavors. These are the UBE CAKE, PANDAN CAKE, MELON CAKE, STRAWBERRY CAKE and MOCCA CAKE.
In 2002, the biscuit line has been added and the brands Choco Sweetheart, Happyland and Lucky number joined the roster of Regent Foods Corporation snack line.
Through the years, Regent Foods Corporation continuously strives to develop new and innovative products for the mercurial market. In order to keep up, Regent Foods Corporation started offering big-packed snacks such as TEMPURA in 100g.
Following its success are SASHIMI, LABZTER AND TERIYAKI all introduced in late 2007.
Regent Foods Corporation eagerness to continuously spearhead innovations comes from sheer love and dedication to bring to the Filipino people world class products at a very affordable price.
Today, Regent Foods Corporation recently introduced Mochi (Japanese-style rice cakes), Hokaido fish crackers and Fruits-N- Crème (Chewy Milk candies with Jelly center) in addition to the wide and growing array of snacks that Regent Foods Corporation offers.
Is currently looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the distributor and assist Regent Sales to grow.
- Providing sales and administrative support and efficient handling of top and confidential agreement.
- Support the sales team of Distributors to meet their targets.
- Communicate to Sales head for the status and monitoring of Sales.
- Provide inputs and ideas into marketing, distribution and to promote and monitor responses of clients and agents.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, or daily sales analysis.
- Work with Distributors sales personnel in the field.
- Preparing, proposals, agreements, sales reports and presentations.
- Update sales to trade, new open accounts, and improvements of RPS in outlets.
- Monitor Distributors loading and deliveries of Regent Products.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance against monthly sales goal.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment with the distributors and the customers.
- Promoting the products of Regent to new and existing customers of the Distributors.
- Coordinating and responding to all internal meetings of Distributors and Regent Foods Corporation.
- Assisting the implementation of new launch products, deployment of programs and sales activities of Regent Foods Corporation.
- Ensure the sales achievements of Distributors.
- On Time Submission of report
- Sales Achievements
- Sales Deployment
- Merchandising / Planogram
- Distribution Reach
- Productive Calls
- Loading Factor
- Buying Accounts
- New Products
- New Outlets
For more information about our company, visit our website: