iOPEX TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Partner with business leaders, develop, and implement benefits and pay strategy to address the workforce challenges such as attrition, start rates, job leveling, and market competitiveness.
- Maintains accountability for compensation plans by performing periodic audits on the pay register and scheduled pay outs
- Performs benchmarking of new and existing positions in relation to the established appropriate salary recommendations.
- Serves as a local subject matter expert on all compensation related topics.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to a portfolio of payroll teams to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of payroll services
- Ensure individuals and teams display a strong customer service ethics and possess the capability and expertise to achieve high quality service standards.
- Establish a culture of high performance, professionalism and continuous improvement that encourages individuals and teams to identify opportunities and solutions to improve service delivery.
- Ensure the effective development and implementation of change management strategies to support service reform and business improvement initiatives that contribute to achieving savings targets and improving operational efficiency and service delivery.
- Ensure appropriate risk management and business continuity strategies are designed and implemented within designated Payroll teams to maintain agreed performance standards in accordance with Service Level Determinations, service designs, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Identify, establish, build and maintain effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ensure appropriate training and development programs are establishment and implemented to build individuals’ and teams’ technical competencies and abilities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a high priority and customers receive responsive services in accordance with established SLAs.
- Provide effective leadership and management of staff to foster initiative, promote and build effective teams, achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Oversees and maintains accountability for benefits plans, including regular reviews to ensure plan outcomes are as intended in the design and that plans remain in line with the business strategies
- Consult and educate employees on the local benefits plan, programs and avail procedures
- Update vendors with the employee changes including new hires, changes, and terminations
- Compliance with the Corporate Policies, Local Labor Laws & Regulations
- Ensure that the local pay and benefit package are compliant with the company policies, local laws, and regulations
- Stay abreast of changes in local laws and regulations governing pay and compensation
- Develop / Implement / monitor / audit procedures according to policy and legal guidelines.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Accountancy, Finance or any relevant course
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Payroll/Compensation and Benefits Manager in a Business Process Outsourcing Company
- Solid experience and knowledge in Philippine Payroll System, compensation and statutory benefits, employee incentives
- Must have a clear understanding on Employee Benefits (process and implementation)
- Acts as a liaison between the company and government offices with regard to Benefits
- Continuously improve Benefits program to all employees
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Proven ability to develop, produce and analyze reports from existing systems and make informed recommendations from the data gathered
- Strong Organizational, Leadership and Interpersonal Management Skills
- Possess Budgeting and Financial Planning skills
- Must be able to foster a Positive and Productive Work Environment, with ability to Lead, Build Teams, and Motivate staff
- Must be willing to work on Mid Shift or Shifting Schedules at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Partner with business leaders, develop, and implement benefits and pay strategy to address the workforce challenges such as attrition, start rates, job leveling, and market competitiveness.