PROGEAR INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC.
Is currently looking for:
SALES OPERATION SUPERVISOR
Role: To lead provincial operations
Reports to: Provincial Head (PH)
Cluster : Provincial Airports/Special Channels
Division: Domestic Sales
Section: Provincial Airports Special Channels
Number of Headcount: 2
SALES TARGET/KPI: To be discussed separately
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
- Decision Making and Accountability
- Results Driven/Oriented
- Strategic and Business Acumen
- Planning, Leading, Organizing & Controlling skills
- Adaptable and Flexible to Change
- People Management Skills
The tasks/ responsibilities that the role performs to address requirements in
Key Result Areas
- Manages Provincial Airports and Special Channels covering the following functions:
- a. Ensure that company goals and objectives will be met according to the standards, policies and procedures set forth by PIGI.
- b. Provides recommendation/s for accreditation and/or termination of Channel Partners (SUBD, English Schools, Transport Services, Travel Agencies and Tour guides) based on performance analysis and compliance review.
- Ensure that free traveler sim sell-out and callcard sales are encoded and captured in CAPTERRA POS area of jurisdiction.
- Validation of callcard sales and free sim distribution from special channels
- Providing concrete justification backed up w/ qualitative and quantitative data especially on incidences of abnormalities vs. historical purchase, loading behavior, trade feedback and validations etc. to prevent potential loss in sales revenue (i.e. registration to GOTSCOMBO PROMOs)
- Ensure that daily sales report is submitted by TLs to the head office.
- All drivers affecting sales revenue should also be reported daily.
- Any deviation in sales of +/- 15% should be explained in fully
- Weekly meeting with TLs:
- To discuss and address operational issues and concerns that affects sales performance
- Formulate stop gap measure to ensure that shortages in sales can be covered-up immediately
- Generation of Sales Report
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports review to bridge shortages in sales and identify drivers that affects our sales
- Coordinates with SUBD in growing the business for special channels.
- Conduct once a month inventory of stocks.
- Give Product trainings for Globe Products and CAPTERRA POS SYSTEM.
- Proactive monitoring of competitors movement in their product offering, promotions and value proposition.
The Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors indicating how tasks / responsibilities will be performed
- Knowledge in Airport Operations and retail sales, strategy, customer handling and people management skills
- Understanding of trade: subscribers/tourists profile —(i.e. nationality, communication needs (Data and call and text requirements and expenditure)
- Account management skills
- Customer handling skills
- Networking skills -Collaborates cross-functionally with other teams to develop and execute plans and programs
- Skills in Problem Solving & Analysis (competitors' activities,)
- PR, communication and people management skills
- Skills in Inventory Audit
- Presentation Skills and Product Knowledge
- Proactive assessment of competitors activities
- Willing to work near Mactan-Cebu Airport
The specific outputs/ tangible results produced by the role
- Sales and revenue objectives for both Airports and Special Channels:
- Globe products, Load sell in and sell out targets should be achieved
- Sim sales and activation Should be
- Zero incidence of fraudulent transaction-
- Callcard sales and Sim sell-out should be recorded 100% in CAPTERRA after each shift.
- Management of sales, inventory, remittances and manpower for both airport and special channels
- Builds relationship with Airport personnel, Gov't authorities and manpower service provider
- Ensure that stop gap strategy is being formulated and cascaded to TLS and agents for implementation to arrest slide in sales.
- Arrest any form of pilferage and theft
- Increase number of schools, hotels, transport service, travel agencies and tour guides.
- Ensure at all times that stocks are protected from possible theft and pilferage
- Conduct product and system trainings
- Report immediately any activity of competitor's movement (i.e.promos, product offering, value proposition etc...)