OPTIMIZE X INC.
Is currently looking for:
DIGITAL MARKETING STAFF
Digital Marketing Staff supports the work of digital marketing team managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
- Monitors and manages day-to-day operations, including but not limited to, communication exchanges, creative development, production, measurement and optimization across all digital marketing platforms.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Applies the above in the work for the greater advancement of the organization.
- Understand the purpose of the organization’s online presence and to harness such online presence to improve on profit-making goals of the organization.
- Takes the lead and participates fully in the online marketing activities of the organization.
- Coordinate with other staff involved in the online marketing process.
- Defines develop, launches, and measures new campaigns/promotions in support as well as specific marketing campaigns as needed.
- Develops, implements and manages innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external communities.
- Coordinates and collaborates with all departments to share learning, support their initiatives, as well as help train in new tools and technologies as necessary.
- Execute awareness-building and audience development campaigns across all online marketing channels.
- Manage, collect and report on marketing KPIs using Google Analytics, and other reporting tools.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organization.
- Organized with the ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- High level of Initiative, self-motivation
- Must have the ability to stand and work under pressure
- Willing to work on holidays (but not weekends)
- This is a day shift job, but must be willing to work nights at the discretion of management to talk to US-based clients and address campaign needs.
The ideal candidate must possess at least 5 of the following:
- Positive self-confidence
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and open to change
- Commercial awareness
- Adaptability with regards to the latest trends in the market
- Highly creative
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Computer literacy
- Internet savvy