Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
.NET / VISUAL STUDIO / SQL DEVELOPERS
Apply, Learn, Enjoy and Earn what you deserve now!
The client is a practice management software specifically designed for door, frame and hardware distributors. A very niche product, the program enables distributors to quickly create job quotes, sales proposals, manage projects, track inventory, create invoices and integrate to their backend accounting software (typically Quickbooks or Sage 50). An MS Windows application, utilizing an SQL database and .NET architecture, SFH was initially launched in 1996 and is now in its 13th version. Development of v.14 is soon to begin and potentially a cloud migration for v.15.
Technical Skills Required
- VB.net – minimum 4 years of experience coding in Visual Basic .NET.
- Visual Studio – minimum 4 years of experience developing within MS Visual Studio environment.
- SQL – minimum 4 years of experience developing and supporting applications based on an SQL database architecture.
- User Interface Design – next version of SFH will freshen the look and feel of the user interface.
- Experience UI design with UI Controls preferred.
- Troubleshoot and software bug fixes – experience in methodically investigating software bugs, identifying the code fix and completing a thorough test protocol.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Passion for problem solving
- Good writing skills – documentation
- Excellent mathematic skills
- Self-motivated and able to stay on task without supervision
- Ability to manage projects, timelines and tasks
- Ability to learn concepts and apply them to other problems
- Flexible – able to shift from one task to another
- Resourcefulness – use of Internet or other resources
- Inquisitive mind
- Education – Bachelor’s degree
For more information about our company, visit our website: