Supporting Enterprises is an innovative and contemporary Australian company which owns and operates a delivery centre in the Philippines.
We partner predominantly with IT companies, marketing & creative design houses, BPOs, financial service institutions, engineering groups and other SMEs clients all over Australia and abroad to connect talent (YOU) with opportunities.
We are dedicated to providing our people with challenging long term career opportunities in a rewarding, safe, and supportive environment which embraces change and diversity.
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Experts to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Minimum of two (2) years of SEO experience.
- Proven experience and knowledge in on-page and off-page SEO
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
For more information about our company, visit our website: